2018/5/9 12:03:00
专业口译教你出国购物的英式讨价方法
在国内你可能是砍价中的佼佼者,但是出了国门之后呢?想要买买,价格太贵,腰包太瘪,别担心,口译翻译教你几招砍价法宝,买东西的英式讨价还价方法。
讨价的英语可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:
Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。
Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.
在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。
那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面给大家带来几种砍价的方式。
1. 开门见山法
直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:
Is there any discount?
有折扣吗?
How much discount do you give?
你们可以给几折?
Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把价格降一点吗?
Can I make an offer?
能讲价吗?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜点吗?
Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?
Come on. Give me a break on this.
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!
2.拐弯抹角法
不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:
Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了价格之外,我都很满意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?
I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?
Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,凑个整吧。
3.不屈不挠法
买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:
Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
这价格超出了我的预算,如果你不给我优惠价我是不会买的。
4.威逼利诱法
看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在别家有看过更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。
I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.
这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。
I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
北京联合乐文翻译有限公司是人工翻译平台,聚合了来自全球译员和语言的服务机构, 致力于科技与文字的融合,我们通过互联网技术为用户提供更便捷的翻译服务, 一个简洁、优美的在线人工翻译平台,致力于支持全语种、全领域、全格式的翻译服务。 简单方便快捷的操作流程下,每一篇译文都能快速找到最合适的译者。
北京联合乐文翻译有限公司(北京译佳林翻译有限公司)是全国连锁集团,为方便我们的客户翻译文件, 我们在全国23个省会、 4个直辖市、 5个自治区设立了分公司,并且 7×24小时全天候为您提供翻译服务。