2018/7/5 15:33:00
开封翻译公司教你社交场合避免脸红的方法
开封翻译公司教你社交场合避免脸红的方法
Blushing shows others your fear, anxiety, and embarrassment. Show your true colors with these blush crushers.
脸红会让你的恐惧,焦虑和尴尬在他人面前展露无遗。尝试下面这些脸红克星,坦然自若地出现在社交场合。
You Will Need
你需要
Relaxation techniques
放松技巧
Doctor
医生
Appropriate clothing
得体的服装
Hypnotist
催眠士
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Avoid alcohol and spicy food
1.避免酒精和辛辣食物
Avoid alcohol and spicy foods, which can trigger a natural blushing effect.
避免酒精和辛辣食物,这些食品会引发自然的脸红。
STEP 2 Take a deep breath
2.深呼吸
Take a deep breath to help you relax when blush-inducing situations occur.
当导致你脸红的场合出现时,深呼吸,放松。
STEP 3 Get hypnotized
3.催眠
Get help from a hypnotist to help you build confidence and crush your blushing issues.
让催眠士帮你建立自信,克服脸红的问题。
STEP 4 Talk with your doctor
4.和医生谈谈
Talk with your doctor or psychiatrist who may prescribe a drug to combat chronic blushing.
跟你的医生或精神病医师谈一谈,他们可能会给你开点药克制长期性的脸红。
STEP 5 Control your emotions
5.控制情绪
Stay calm and keep your emotions under control. High levels of stress can affect your complexion.
保持冷静,控制你的情绪。高水平的压力会影响你的肤色。
Find ways to relax in social situations.
寻找在社交场合放松的方法。
STEP 6 Dress appropriately
6.得体着装
Dress appropriately for the weather, and cover your face if it's cold outside. Extreme temperatures can make your face red.
根据天气得体着装,如果外面比较冷要遮挡一下面部。极端天气也会让你的脸色变红。
Charles Darwin's book, The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals, published in 1873, has an entire chapter devoted to blushing.
达尔文1873年发表的《人和动物的情绪表达》一书一整章的内容介绍了脸红的问题。